Duration: 7 hours (Approx) - Enjoy an unforgettable day exploring the island of Capri with its rocky coast. The island is considered one of the pearls of world tourism.
We will start start from the port of Piano di Sorrento and along the way you will admire : The ancient fishermen's village of Marina Grande , the ruins of a Roman villa near Regina Giovanna and a natural waterfall .
On the way to Positano you can contemplate:
- The protect area of Punta Campanella
- Nerano's bay where you could taste the famous spaghetti alla Nerano (spaghetti with courgettes and Provolone del Monaco, our typical cheese.)
- The Li Galli amazing private island
Afterwards when we arrive in Capri we will stop to see:
- The White Grotto : Reign of stalactites and stalagmites created over millennia by the costant work of the water.
- The Red Grotto : It's called also Corallo's Grotto due to the red color of the coral that emerges on the surface on the walls of the rock formation
- The Green Grotto : The water around the cave gives off a beautifoul green colour, an effect caused by the light reflection.
- The Blue Grotto : It's flooded with a bright blue or emerald light. The quality and the nature of the color inside it's determinated by its unique combination of depth , amplitude, clarity of the water and source of the light.( The entrance fee to the blue grotto it's not included in the tour price.)
During the tour you can contemplate the Natural Arch, The villa of Curzio Malaparte , the lighthouse of Punta Carena and the famous Faraglioni of Capri. you can take some fabolous pictures of Positano and Capri's beauties. Then we are going to stop in amazing places for a swim and you can use our snorkeling equipment.
Please notice that for lack of time we will only stop in Positano. If you want you can customize your tour according to your desires.